Join us as Rick Lepley, Director of Business Development at Cleartrack HR, shares why establishing strategic partnerships is vitally important for business growth.
Meet Our Guest
Rick Lepley is the Director of Business Development at Cleartrack HR. He has a sales background that spans a little more than three decades. He has excelled at building teams across several industries along with having owned and sold several businesses of his own over the years.
He lives in Huntsville, AL with his wife Deb and two dogs, Eddie and Murphy. They have four grown children and enjoy spending time with their grandchildren.
Episode Highlights – Why You Need to Establish Strategic Partnerships
- What are the main benefits of strategic partnerships?
- What are some of the things employers should look for in a partner?
- Are there any red flags that may indicate a partner won’t be a good match?
- Should employers avoid partners who may have competing products or services?
Relationship Building and Management
- Do you have any criteria for what you’re looking for in a partner? What should employers be considering when building these relationships?
- Can you tell us how you go from not knowing a person to becoming a partner? What is your process for building that relationship?
- How soon after initial contact do you approach the topic of becoming a partner?
Links and Resources Mentioned
Don’t forget to subscribe!