Marelys Fernandez and Zach Finey chat about the importance of translating HR and why we made our dependent eligibility platform, Clearify, available in Spanish.
Meet Our Guest
Marelys Fernandez is the Senior Client Services Representative and Bilingual Benefits Counselor for ClearTrackHR. She has over fifteen years of customer service experience, seven years of human resources experience, and over three years of experience with insurance and benefits.
She lives with her husband, three kids, and a kitty in North Alabama. She loves comedy, coffee, good food, and great music, and has a newfound love for plants. She is a second-generation Cuban American and made a move from South Florida to Alabama just over three years ago for her children’s future and education. In her spare time, she loves to travel to the mountains and explore lakes and rivers with her family.
Bilingual Benefits Counseling
- What does a benefit counselor do?
- What is a typical bilingual benefits counseling session like?
- What are the common challenges faced by Spanish speakers that you’ve seen as a bilingual benefits counselor?
Translating HR for Spanish Speakers
- Do you have any advice for listeners who may have a blended workforce but limited time and resources to actually translate these HR documents?
- Is there a quick and easy way to get HR documents translated?
Our Experience Translating Clearify to Spanish
- Why did we decide to translate our Clearify dependent audit platform?
- What feedback did you get from employees using the Clearify platform after we launched the Spanish translation enhancements?
- Can you talk a little bit about what the translated version is like?
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Translation tools we mention:
- ClearTrack HR Dependent Eligibility Verification
- ClearTrack HR Podcast page
Don’t forget to subscribe!